East Idaho Credit Union is invested in our team members and dedicated to providing a healthy and happy work environment where everyone makes a difference. Established in 1935, our roots are deep and our branches are strong. We are one team, working together to achieve a common vision.
This position oversees all operational functions of the branch including the performance and development of branch staff, business development efforts, and branch growth, ensuring the branch meets organizational goals. The Assistant Manager works as the primary loan officer and new accounts representative at the branch and maintains a teller drawer as needed. Member service and staff satisfaction are top priorities while ensuring that established policies and procedures are followed, and process improvements and money saving/generating opportunities are identified.
Qualification requirements include:
• High school diploma/equivalent and three years of financial institution experience; Associates degree with experience preferred
• Prior leadership experience required
• Experience in lending position highly preferred
• The ability to successfully cross-sell products/services and coach others to do the same is essential to success in this position
• The right candidate is friendly and outgoing, possesses strong interpersonal and public relations skills and has the ability to creatively solve problems
• Excellent organizational skills and analytical abilities, with solid written and verbal communication skills required
• This position requires efficiency and accuracy along with the ability to perform tasks with minimal instruction
• Represents the credit union in a positive and professional manner